This Viking ax pendant comes in a choice of two colors. Light and comfortable for everyday wear.
The most powerful weapon the Viking Warrior has held was his Axe. Wear the symbol of power on your neck - With the Valknut - The Symbol of Odin and the Brave Warrior on one side, and The Helm of Awe on the other. It is one of the most powerful protective Viking symbols used not only for the purpose of protection from disease but even to encourage all people who might suffer from depression or anxiety.
- Leather Cord length: 36' / 90 cm (2 loops of 18' / 45 cm)
- Axe size: 1.9' x 1.4' (48x35mm)
- Weight: 0.3 Oz / 9 grams
- Material: Zinc Alloy (Hypo-Allergenic, safe for your skin)
- Type: Synthetic Leather Cord
- FREE Shipping Worldwide (30 countries) on all orders. We ship to 127 countries, including the US, CA, AU and all countries in Europe
- We are convinced that we have some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day guarantee. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
- If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the purchase
Due to the high demand for some of our most popular products, please allow 1-3 weeks for your order to arrive depending on your geographical location.
OUR CHARITY CAUSE
A large percentage of your purchases will be donated to Foundations that help people with disabilities to experience & explore the beauty of Outdoors and Nature regardless of their social economic background.
AS SEEN ON
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!
All orders are handled and shipped out from our warehouses in USA, Germany, UK and China. Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during holidays and sale seasons!
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that all your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied. We are here to help, share a passion and make our customers happy. We have 24/7 Email Support (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please contact us, if you need assistance we are always here for you!